MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Review Of Adobe Fireworks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am writing this review for anyone who is thinking about getting Adobe Fireworks. Fireworks was originally created Macro-media, before Adobe took over. What Is different about Fireworks is that is was made specifically for web creation whereas Photoshop is a general image manipulation program. I struggled with learning all tricks in Photoshop and couldn't create any quality work. I heard that Fireworks was better for the type of thing I was doing and bought it. I was able to start working with it as it was very simple to learn the beginning stuff, and as I used it more I learned some more advanced tricks. Also I found it really easy make everything my own. If I don't like the way something looks there library full of easily changeable styles. Another great thing about Fireworks is all the supported file formats. You can save your works as .PSD or a .AI among .gif's, .jpg's, and Fireworks native format, .png. I recommend Adobe Fireworks for people struggling to learn Photoshop or experienced designers that want an easier way for creating quality graphics.
1) You didn't buy it.
2) Adobe doesn't own png. What do you mean "native format"?
3) Photoshop Elements is nicer than Fireworks, IMO.
(2010-03-07, 06:20 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]1) You didn't buy it.

What do you mean I didn't buy it?
Quote:I heard that Fireworks was better for the type of thing I was doing and bought it.

You don't just "hear" something is good, then drop $400 on it. Given your track record here, I have enough reason to believe you did not actually pay for it.

Back on topic, your "review" is pretty much what Adobe's website says. It's a stripped-down Photoshop for making web buttons and such.
(2010-03-07, 06:23 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I heard that Fireworks was better for the type of thing I was doing and bought it.

You don't just "hear" something is good, then drop $400 on it. Given your track record here, I have enough reason to believe you did not actually pay for it.
You better think about what you are saying. Because you are accusing me of piracy.
(2010-03-07, 06:23 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Back on topic, your "review" is pretty much what Adobe's website says. It's a stripped-down Photoshop for making web buttons and such.

They have a review of it? I have never read it.
http://www.adobe.com/products/fireworks/

What people need to know can be found here. Your review lacks opinion.
(2010-03-07, 06:29 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You better think about what you are saying. Because you are accusing me of piracy.
Yes, I am.

Well FYI It came with my computer. THERE!
You copied and pasted THIS as well??

http://www.gfxhideout.com/showthread.php?tid=5
(2010-03-07, 06:44 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You copied and pasted THIS as well??

http://www.gfxhideout.com/showthread.php?tid=5

1. how are you finding this?
2. What is the problem?
This is a low quality post and as I have said in your other threads already, there is no need to republish your posts, especially if its not relevant here.

(2010-03-07, 06:44 AM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]1. how are you finding this?
Exactly how everyone else would find it if they needed a review of fireworks, on Google.