MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Space below container (Arg!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I am making a theme everything is going good and all until I get to the subforum forumdisplay and there is this annoying space I do not want there. I don't know if I made a mistake or what, but I thought maybe someone could help me or point me in the right direction on how to get rid of it. (Keep in mind that my knowledge is limited but am learning!)

If you need to see it live - http://dev.linkvine.org/testmybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=3 (This theme is a WIP!)
And here's a snappy - http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/266/6041676991.jpg

Also it seems like that is the only page where it has that space....

Thanks for any help! Big Grin
Uhmm it is meant to be there. That is the container Smile.
The space I am pointing to in the screenshot is the body not the container...
From the looks of it your little line is pointing at the container<.<.

But if you want the body to not show just put width: 100%; on the container.
Okay, what she wants is to have the container stretch the whole way down so only the sides of the body show. Am I right?
(2010-03-08, 11:25 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, what she wants is to have the container stretch the whole way down so only the sides of the body show. Am I right?

If so then on body put

margin-top: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
(2010-03-08, 11:25 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, what she wants is to have the container stretch the whole way down so only the sides of the body show. Am I right?

Yes! Toungue I need to learn to be clearer in my future posts I reckon!

(2010-03-08, 11:40 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]If so then on body put

margin-top: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;

I tired that and it didn't work.

The container goes all the way to the bottom on all the pages besides the subforum forumdisplay.
I just noticed when I add more threads the container goes down too. So maybe it is suppose to be there Confused
Odd I use the same code and it works fine. Mind posting your body and container css?