MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry but i really need help in this problem...
So i recently have changed my forum domain of moviemania-pt.com to moviemania-pt.com/forum and i have some problems, noobody can login in my forum, and in Admin-CP i can login but i can't do nothing, if i change the page i logout, if i apply something i logout... i can't understand the problem.

[Image: 2cy2o21.png] a print screen of a part of the problem...
I left the settings.php that Matt sayd to i edit... (in attachment)

Please anyone that know's what are doing can correct the error?
And can help to fix the directories?
You need to se CHMOD in your host to 777 of /forum/uploads/avatars folder.
You'll find the answer to the login problem if you just read the sticky in this forum, your cookie settings are extremely wrong.
For the login-logout issue please read here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html
And for the chmod issue, are you using filezilla? if yes go to your ftp and right click on the "uploads" folder. Set to 777 and tick the Include Subfolders option.
Your settings are currently this:

Cookie Domain: .www.moviemania-pt.com/forum
Cookie Path: ./forum
Cookie Prefix: /moviemania_pt/forum

Where did you get those from?? Huh Use these:

Cookie Domain: .moviemania-pt.com
Cookie Path: /forum/
Cookie Prefix: leave it blank

You would have been able to get these settings yourself by reading the sticky. That is why it's there.
I use core ftp pro, but i already changed the permissions to 777, i can't understand whats happend.
And yes i know that sticky thread, i will se it with more atention, but how will i change the cookies and url if i dont have admincp permissions? i ftp, yes but how? can be more specifec?
You have to set them in the /inc/settings.php file Smile
(2010-03-07, 07:25 PM)Byakuya_007 Wrote: [ -> ]how will i change the cookies and url if i dont have admincp permissions

(2010-03-07, 07:28 PM)Dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]set them in the /inc/settings.php file

Again, that is clearly stated in the sticky thread.
Is this right?
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".moviemania-pt.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "./forum/";

Sorry, i missed some posts..
I edited the inc/settings.php
And i changed the permissions to 666
I will clear my firefox..

And the problem is the same, i can stay login...
No! I posted what was right above, there's no . at the start of the cookie path.
Pages: 1 2