MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CustoMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo3.png]

I've decided to officialy declare these forums open today.

It's been a long time since I closed them and the work has paid off.

We have 3 themes ready for purchase and download right now. I know these have been some themes I've been asked over and over again when they will be available, well now they are.

- SuperBB
- Elegant Blue
- Sleek Blue

They are each at $4.99 and will remain that way forever and always, except for sales

Also, a subscription costs $6.99 and gets you access to all of our themes and all future themes. An Excellent Deal.

We also have 2 free themes on the way! We hope to have 6 themes ready by the end of this week. So stay tuned!

Got any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.customybb.net
I have to say i've always been a fan of the theme. Though the bar at the top seems empty for guests, maybe add a header?
What do you mean? Make it more like the welcome block?
Or some random crap text, i don't know, it just looks empty imho.
Ok I'll see what I can do.
Ok information about our first contest is now available. Check it out.

Also, I've added a development thread about RedBB which will be released this week so check that out as well.
I'd change the pricing a bit. $4.99 for one or $4.99 for all... who would buy just one?? I'd just make it flat out subscriptions if the prices are going to be the same like that. It's like having a trilogy of DVDs, with a choice of $10 for one or $10 for the set, you're not going to buy one for $10 if the set is the same price.
I was thinking the same thing actually Toungue Late night website developing haha.

I want to keep everything reasonably priced but yet still at a price where I make a profit.

I don't want to be one of those sites that overcharges. But I'll look into a price change, maybe 6.99 Subscription?
6.99 sounds like a good price. Btw, SuperBB is one of the best themes I have seen. Good luck with your website I think it will do well.

Quick note I cannot sign up.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/lyndon/public_html/customybb/inc/datahandlers/user.php on line 1117
Thanks iPod. I'm looking into this issue. I can't seem to figure it out. If you would like, PM the registration form (On Here) and I will make you an account through the ACP.
The Registration Problem has been fixed.
Pages: 1 2