MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb wishlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Members features
-skin chooser on the bottom of the board

Admin features
- more smilies
-Css sheet (shows the sheet can edit etc)
- ban words (edit,delete etc)
-skin chooser area to edit delete etc for skin chooser
-Mod Cp permissons
What the board needs?
-Mod Cp (Mod Control Panel)

Quote:-skin chooser on the bottom of the board
At the moment thats in the user control panel. I want to move it out to somewhere on the board but am uncerain of placement.

Quote:- more smilies
When I have the time I will be redesigning the smilies, making more, and releasing the PSD for them.

Quote:-Css sheet (shows the sheet can edit etc)
For now the css lies in the templates section, under a template called "css". In the future i'm looking to move it all to the themes table (also removing a lot of themes columns) where it will work on an array type system.

Quote:- ban words (edit,delete etc)
They're in the next version! Smile

Quote:-skin chooser area to edit delete etc for skin chooser
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, if you mean the themes (colours, fonts, widths etc) then you can already edit them in the Admin CP by clicking 'Modify / Delete' in the themes menu on the left.

Quote:-Mod Cp permissons
What the board needs?
-Mod Cp (Mod Control Panel)
I moderator control panel is planned, and along with it the permissions for it. There is a thread discussing what should be included in the moderator control panel floating around this forum. In the new version you will see the beginning of the implementation of parts of a moderator control panel.

Regards,
Chris
It would be fine if Moderators and Administrators direct can see new Posts waiting for aktiviation (and the Poster of course!), and would be verry great if can be moved at same time while aktivatet!

I have a secured Board, new mebers must Post personall Informations to can be Member in internal area. If i aktivate and must come back to board, maybe one unautorisiced member can read this secure Informaton....

Sepp

P.S.: If possible would be fine when any Moderator can Moderate Threds without beeing Administrator!
Ok.

-better admin features and the way it is
-improved permissons masks
-improved admin area
Wait for the next release, due very soon. The admin cp has mostly been redesigned, and a new "Quick Permissions" system has also been put in to place making it easy to manage permission masks Smile

Chris.
When will it be release RC4?
Hopefully some time on the weekend, as for some reason I ended up working all day at my other job today (I guess I got sucked in and said yes Toungue). I need to fix up the last 2-3 remaining bugs, test the install and upgrade scripts, and just finish up a page on the new site.
Ok, one more.

-make/edit/delete etc groups.
Thats already there.. "Usergroups" -> Modify Delete
How can i make a complete databank update before Upgrading to new board?

Of course i know how to copy all datas at my server, but the mq-sql database it at other server?
i am absoklue beginner Sad

Thanks!

Sepp

P.S.: if possible would be fine to get step by step manual how to do upgrade.... for newbees like me.
Pages: 1 2