MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Granite Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I launched Lorkan Skins, and I've decided to release my first skin called Granite. It is a dark skin for MyBB and I hope you all like it.

This skin has been thoroughly checked for bugs and I've spent at least 1 month working on it. I've checked every single template for it and hopefully I've ironed out all the bugs which were mostly small w3c validation issues. I've included new smileys and post icons to match the theme with full instructions. I have tested it on numerous browsers and all seem to work well.

The skin in not free. It is reasonably priced at $10.00 CDN. Please come over to the site and see it in action. It is the default skin used on the site.

Comments and Feedback would be great.

Cheers!
Shedrock
It's a very nice skin but a bit pricey for ten dollars.
Overall it is very nice.
Very good theme. Smile

Can u make this with blue-white combination in the future?
This is in the top 10 theme, but too dark for me.
I like everything except for the logo, the panel, and the information bars. They just look bad but the rest looks good.
This is the best theme on this site!........ well done shedrock

$10 for this theme is a bargain
@Case: - I charged $10.00 Canadian and that is very cheap considering the amount of time that I invested in it. As I mentioned on my site, I spent countless hours going through every single template to make sure everything works well, so don't only think of the design.

@Bob Jansen - Then you basically don't like the theme.

@Valaki - I will consider that suggestion.

Shedrock
I don't really do dark themes but this is very nice. Hope you do some lighter themes in future. Smile
Another dark but nice theme , i prefer smooth adorable colors. But good work.
(2010-03-12, 12:13 PM)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@Case: - I charged $10.00 Canadian and that is very cheap considering the amount of time that I invested in it. As I mentioned on my site, I spent countless hours going through every single template to make sure everything works well, so don't only think of the design.

@Bob Jansen - Then you basically don't like the theme.

@Valaki - I will consider that suggestion.

Shedrock
What do you mean I don't like the theme. The logo, panel, and news bars are maybe less than 10% of the theme. The colors go great together and I like the thead, container, tcat, and header. I was just giving you feedback.
Don't put things like =- =- before your copyrights it looks cheap. Theme is ok though!
Pages: 1 2