MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Runeaid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! Here is my Runescape Fansite, which runs the marvelous Mybb forum. Heart Please check it out, signup, and post if you can. Also, feedback is appreciated. Thanks! Big Grin

http://runeaid.novahost.org/Forums/
Well, for a start, get a proper domain name or at least .co.cc or .tk or co.nr

Secondly, get a theme relating to Gaming.

Thirdly, let some forums be public so guests can get a taster of what your site is about, Guides & registration forum isn't very helpful.

But apart from that, good luck.

P.s http://runeaid.novahost.org/Forums/store.php/forums.php is a dead link.
Suggestion 1 (Domain) - I'm considering that and may soon be getting one. Smile

Suggestion 2 (Theme) - I'm also looking into themes. Smile

Suggestion 3 (Show more forums) - I've been considering whether this is good or not, and I feel it's decent. But, do images of different forums work?

Also, thanks for your suggestions they are going to help improve the site! Smile
Why showcase if your not done with it? It looks incomplete....
I had to refresh the page three times in order to load your site, get better hosting or tune your hosting better. Also you need a better theme and more content available to guests as stated previously.
The forum isn't incomplete, I've hidden some from guests. Also, I'm looking at different forums to show now. The forum is designed to give guests a nice welcome and a preview with an explanation as to why they should sign up. Wink

Also, it works perfectly fine for me. Maybe your connection was/is bad?
You still have the Mybb logo on there. It's incomplete....
I don't wish to sound rude or anything, but there's nothing about your forum that'd make me want to sign up! All you've shown here is that you can upload the forum software, create a category and add a couple of forums to it.....That's something we can all do here, that's why we're all here!!

Just go to any search engine and type in *runescape forums* and I'm betting there'd be a ton of them available with a lot more content and themes already created. Just look at most of the forums showcased here already, the majority of them (although not all by any means) do have themes already added, and a bit more content showing than yours does.
Sere,
How do I get it off?

Luf,
Thanks for the feedback, I'm working to make it better.

Also, I'm looking into giving Guests and Unactivated Users more permission. But, if you read the Register forum there is a list of benefits. Wink
Guests and Unactivated Users now have their default permissions back. Smile
Lol Toungue yes i know i am everywhere Toungue
anyways/// these guyz are rite.. at least you should get a .co.cc domain and add a new skin...
also get good logos made...
Pages: 1 2