MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Radio Plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got a question is there a plugin for mybb that will allow us to have a radio station on our board, that will allow us to play real Radio station.
well yes i mean some how i saw once a media player tag

check it here

WMP tag 1.0 Wrote:Use this tag if you want to play all windows media player support file types in your posts

regards
thank for the reply. but that not what i really looking for. the reason i ask this is. i run a hockey site and i would want my members to be able click on a radio station and they can listen College Hockey games. if you ever look at VBulletin, they have a radio station mod call VBRadio. it doesn't work in post. it a complete a hack is what i would call it.

Why would you need this to go through to go through MyBB? If you have a radio station already running then all you would need to do is supply a link to the playlist and it would open in a media player. If you needed to have the player embedded within the website you could do that with simple HTML. What's the benifit of having it run through MyBB?
Anyone got a shoutcast mod???
yeah i m lookin for a shoutcast mod too