MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, is there a way for me to bump an older post just below the first post in that thread?

Say a thread was made at 6:00 and a post has made at 6:30 and another at 7:00, how can I make the 7:00 post appear before the 6:30 post? Is there a plugin for this or what"?
I don't believe there is a plugin, and you would have to do it via the database, I think... but it's not worth the hassle.
You'd need to fudge the times, yeah.
(2010-03-09, 07:32 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe there is a plugin, and you would have to do it via the database, I think... but it's not worth the hassle.

(2010-03-09, 12:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need to fudge the times, yeah.
Thanks guys, I will have to request one Smile
Is this really something you'd need on a regular basis or just a one-off thing??
regular basis
Hmm.. what would you be doing that you need to bump individual posts frequently? Sorry...being nosy...
I worded it wrong Toungue I want to have the ability to move a post to the front page.