MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment quota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i set an attachment quote i notice its 50MB here and when its set is that per user of for the whole board?
Log into your AdminCP, Click the "Configuration" link, Then look at all the options to the left until you see 'Attachment Types", Click that then when you see the types, Click edit on the attachments types you want to edit. Then input the amount you want in the "Maximum File Size (Kilobytes)" Area.
I did that the other day but it still shows Unlimited for the attachment quota.
You want it done for certain user groups?
Well here it says my limit is 50MB i want that for users on my forum too.
Log in AdminCP, click on the "Users An Groups" link, Then when you've done that look to the left an select the "Groups" option. When you have done that click "Options" to whatever group you want to edit it for then click "Edit Group". After that click the "Forums An Post" tab right next to the "General" tab. Then scroll down until you see "Attachment Options" then edit for that group there.
OK Ill try this in the morning mate as its 5.20am and im tired,

Thank you for your help Smile.
It did work Smile Thank you Smile .
Your welcome.
I put the attachment quote as 50MB but it seems to divide this between all members, How do i set the same limit for all users?
Just do the same for all the other groups you want that limit for.