MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo design contest (un-official)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*what you are about to read is for fun and not real although if chris wants to he could use one so try your best Smile*

Alright, this is a chance to show your artistic skills (computer). MyBB needs a new logo. You need to make one.

Rules:
1. Needs at least the following:
Quote:myBB ®
You can epand it anyway you like, eg: MyBulletinBoard ® or whatever you choose.

2. Use a range of colors and sytles (dont use one color, font or style, it will look boring)

3. Do not include any insignia on it (your name, initials or logo's)

4. You can only enter 3 times and they must all be in one post (no multiple posting)

5. All entries must be png/gif format and much the current grey background of myBB (or transperant if you know how to do so).

6. No animations, only a static image.

7. All logo's must be no bigger than 250(width) x 60(height) pixels and no more than 10kb in size.

8. If you need help/questions, PM me. Please do not post here or anywhere else on the board.

9. Have fun. Let your imagination go wild.

New rules: Number 6 and 7 have been added. And a correction made
Is no one interested in taking part?? Its for fun but if chris like one of them, who knows, he might use it in the gold release.
Seems like a waste of time to me Rolleyes I don't remember Chris saying MyBB needs a new logo.
he didn't, its for fun, hence the words (un-official). He might like one and use it though.

Rule change too, see first post.
k776 Wrote:MyBB needs a new logo.
Rolleyes
Quote:*what you are about to read is for fun and not real although if chris wants to he could use one so try your best Smile*
Toungue

Any here is my logo (its just a sample, not my best work)

Edit: It looks dark in the thumbnail, but its not, its transperant (I dont know why it shows black). Click on the image to see it properly.

I like this logo, im gonna upload to my forums now Smile unless someone makes a better one Smile
I think the forums uses the GD functions of php to create a thumbnail. Its not the best when working with transparencies. Thats prolly why it looks black.
TemplatesForAll Wrote:I think the forums uses the GD functions of php to create a thumbnail. Its not the best when working with transparencies. Thats prolly why it looks black.
thats exactly why.
I only know about GD because I've worked with it. http://fastbanner.templatesforall.com Wink
Ok, well can it be fixed (even though its not really a bug)?? Perhaps using a different method??