MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User won't go offline...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a member who won't go offline and I have no idea what hes trying to accomplish. He used to be a moderator on my site but due to inactivity I demoted him, he is never actually online hes just there 24/7.

I have already tried banning his IP, Account in General, and disabling the online function but nothing will work! Help please!
If they've just got some refresh script running they will stay unless they logout. Why not just delete his session from the sessions table and change his password if you really need to get rid of him??
Well its annoying, I've already asked him twice to stop and he said he would but I guess that was a lie.
(2010-03-10, 07:37 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Well its annoying, I've already asked him twice to stop and he said he would but I guess that was a lie.
Just let hem there Toungue

I know some MyBB members that do it do *cough* Toungue.
(2010-03-10, 07:37 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Well its annoying, I've already asked him twice to stop and he said he would but I guess that was a lie.

Then for whatever reason he's doing it, he's won!

If you have a way to ban/block/deny IPs on the server level (even via .htaccess) you could do that...he wouldn't show up online anymore after that, LOL! Well, unless he bypassed it with a proxy... and he wouldn't be able to see your site at all just a 403 (or whatever it redirects to instead) all the time.
tell your user to go to yoursite.com/misc.php?action=clearcookies . That should clear all cookies of your user, so it will logout..