MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some website name Ideas please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A kids idea? How so?
I don't know. It just sounds like something a 15 year old would make up. (I am 15 years old, and I am not trying to be rude. Sorry if I am comming off that way.)
I'm 15 too Sad

Also I thought of "DaftDesigns", daft means "skilled" in latin or some language.
(2010-03-21, 03:58 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 15 too Sad

Also I thought of "DaftDesigns", daft means "skilled" in latin or some language.

Latin and modern english are two different things.

Quote:Daft is an Old English-derived word for silly, stupid, or mad, depending on context.

Daft punk named themself that after a critic called there music "Daft punk" Meaning stupid punk music.
LOL I did not know that! Well that is werid because like a couple years ago that guy in Call of Duty Modern Warfare keep saying "Are you Daft!" when you go out side of the safe non-radiated zone, so I looked it up via google define and it said it meant skilled.
Thanks for telling me that before I bought the domain lol.
(2010-03-21, 10:34 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for telling me that before I bought the domain lol.

Well, have fun with it then. Make playful designs. They are always harder then pro ones.
(2010-03-21, 10:34 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for telling me that before I bought the domain lol.

That one made Epic Quotes Toungue
Yay! Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3