MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Discuss - Nintendo Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:I am sure I have more foruming experience than you.
Please do not bash in my thread.
Thank You.
I need to reply to this post.

As I am usually your right hand man at all these forums that you start up, build and then abandon as if they didn't even exist, I'm going to tell you straight up that if you're serious about making this forum, MAKE IT GOOD. I've seen too many stapled-together forums from many people, including you, to let this go any longer.

As for your "forum experience" statement, technically, that isn't even a valid statement. You may be good at clicking the install button and throwing together forums and calling it a really cool place, but if you really want to impress people, do it right. Attract people who will stay at your forum. Advertise professionally, not PM advertising other people on forums that prohibit advertising. Don't bug people on other forums with emails saying "Hey! Check out this brand new forum!". Such things don't really attract many people, trust me, I know from experience.

You really haven't impressed me either, even though I've chosen to stick around with you for this long. I believe that you've got something in you that is waiting to come out, and who knows, maybe this will grow to be something. But you really need to slow down and work with a community for a while, don't just start it up, shut it down, and then make a new one two blocks down the road. Doesn't make sense.

@Skydance: There's a whole backlog that we won't get into here. It has a lot to do with what he's been doing with forums and how he can maintain a community. I'm not really going to complain any longer, he apparently knows what he's doing. The problem with him is that it's not a issue of whether the forum looks good or not, but the problem is he's starting a forum every two seconds (sarcastic) and then deleting it 5 minutes later (also sarcastic). There's also a bigger background story to it as well. But hmm.

I have my eye on this forum.
Ok I gotcha, and its SkyAnce Toungue
Star, PB lasted 7 months...
And it's still open.
Just waiting for something to hopefully happen.
Smile
PokeBoards is by far your most successful, the point of that big post was to inform you that you're too fast. You need to slow down and work with PokeBoards, not with this new forum. Toungue
(2010-03-11, 11:32 PM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]Star, PB lasted 7 months...
And it's still open.
Just waiting for something to hopefully happen.
Smile
What do you mean waiting? You should be waiting but take action. You got to update your forum with daily unique content, advertise, attract people, and have unique content. Currently this forum that you're advertising in this thread has no valid reason for me to join. Why would I care? Get some unique content to the forum which will make people join instead of bugging them with PMing aka spam Toungue.

(2010-03-11, 11:43 PM)Starforce Wrote: [ -> ]PokeBoards is by far your most successful, the point of that big post was to inform you that you're too fast. You need to slow down and work with PokeBoards, not with this new forum. Toungue
And if PokeBoards was his most successful forum than he has not more experience than me. I operated forums over 10K posts and been moderator at several forums with over 50k posts. Either way I am done with this thread.

I wish you good luck with your forum but please make something good out of it instead of setting something up and waiting for people to come.
PB was not my most successful lol.
I have ran forums back on ZetaBoards with of 50k posts.
Pages: 1 2