MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i change text colour of Quoted text ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i change the color of the content ...because this is what happens !

[Image: vymiom.png]
The theme stylesheets. Should be blockquote color (though I'd personally change the background instead to match the rest of the theme better).

ACP -> Templates & Stylesheets -> YOUR THEME -> blockquote in the drop down menu
(2010-03-11, 02:09 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]The theme stylesheets. Should be blockquote color (though I'd personally change the background instead to match the rest of the theme better).

ACP -> Templates & Stylesheets -> YOUR THEME -> blockquote in the drop down menu

Which Drop down list....Which one should i expand in "Template Sets" ?
Right... forgot that <removed>... well anyway, assuming you are using the latest version of MyBB
OK, Go to your admin control panel
Click on the tap for "Templates & Stylesheets"
Themes should already be selected on the left. Leave this alone.
Select your theme from the list in the big box on the right.
Click on "global.css"
There should be a drop down list next to text reading "Selector" Click on the arrow and find "blockquote"
It should look like this: [attachment=17580]
Then for either background or color, enter the colors you wish. Generally, this is done with numbers instead of words. Here is a page translating for you if you'd like to continue that. Just click on one and the copy and paste the code. If you can't do that, single word colors usually work too.
Then click "Save Changes" (either button with this on it should be fine)

Better?
Thanks !