MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HackMeOut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Same here, what do you mean?
It correctly works. What browser are you using?
Please note: Hacking sites are not allowed.

but nice site anyway, dont like theme.
(2010-03-12, 08:21 PM)George_HF Wrote: [ -> ]Please note: Hacking sites are not allowed.

That rule sounds ridiculous. Hacking is just modifying something or using something in not necessarily the way it was intended to be used/modified.

____

Back on topic

What the hell? The theme makes me want to gouge out my eyes, blue and red DON'T mix. You have 38 boards, 21 of them don't have any posts. You have 31 members, 22 of which are mods. 5 of those 22 mods have 0 posts. You have LESS THAN 5 POSTS made by non mods, while your mods have over 180 posts. You have a free domain.

I need to make a generator for this type of post where I just feed it the index page.
(2010-03-12, 08:42 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-12, 08:21 PM)George_HF Wrote: [ -> ]Please note: Hacking sites are not allowed.

That rule sounds ridiculous. Hacking is just modifying something or using something in not necessarily the way it was intended to be used/modified.

"hacking" in that sense should be allowed (and it seems a staff member already responded here without closing, as well), however illegal hacking (such as discussion of or programs to hack into another website) is not allowed.

--------

And I can't view it myself - index of instead of loading the forums, and it looks like there are entire folders missing as well (unless it's being deleted for some reason)
Browser: Firefox 3.5.8 (for now)
(2010-03-12, 08:42 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]That rule sounds ridiculous. Hacking is just modifying something or using something in not necessarily the way it was intended to be used/modified.

The hacking which is prohibited here is the hacking that breaks the law.

There now seems to be content on this site which fulfills this definition so I'll have to close this thread.
Pages: 1 2