MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installatron support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love to create a MyBB installer for Installatron (autoinstaller software for the DirectAdmin/cPanel server control panels):

http://www.installatron.com/

I actually created a test installer and it worked really cleanly, but of course there are some things we would have to discuss about the EULA and downloading.

If it sounds like something you'd be happy to discuss, drop me an email at:

[email protected]

Cheers,
Rowan.
We're more than interested and happy to assist you with this.

Please contact us at: contact at mybboard dot com

We'll gladly assist you with information you need in regards to installs and the licensing scheme.

Regards,
Chris
any news on this Sumaleth and Chris it would be great to have an auto installer for mybb. as it can make things an lot easier for new users or even people that install lots off forums like me it would be great to have mybb in Installatron i am sure many others would agree as well
Umm dude, that was posted in 2004... If they had made some progress... You would've heard.
Yes but maybe if people care about it enouth somthing might get done

Chris can this get sorted do you think or maybe other staff. Can get this sorted
Its not MyBB job to do that. Alse see. http://installatron.com/forum/viewtopic....mybb\#p813
lets all go there an post then and say we want it Big Grin

it would make life an lot easier for newbies to mybb but then they do need to learn how to install so they can see how things work but for us who install many fourms it would make things an lot easier.

lets all go over there and join and post we want mybb to be added ?
Softaculous has MyBB added.
wow that is good i like Softaculous even more has an lot more scripts Big Grin

i do think we need to try and get mybb on as main off the diffent installers as we can then it would really push mybb to new users and maybe even other software usess of SMF or PHPBB to swich if they can install to try in just an few mins. plus most host tend to be using installatron at the moment
(2010-04-10, 03:20 PM)Tazfan Wrote: [ -> ]wow that is good i like Softaculous even more has an lot more scripts Big Grin

i do think we need to try and get mybb on as main off the diffent installers as we can then it would really push mybb to new users and maybe even other software usess of SMF or PHPBB to swich if they can install to try in just an few mins. plus most host tend to be using installatron at the moment

I think Fantastico is the biggest, we all went over a weeks ago,