MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much should I sell my SNES for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I'm selling a Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) that is in excellent condition, plus a lot of games and accessories for it. Is anyone interested? I've looked on Amazon, and the lowest price for a used system alone is about $40. Some of the games I have for it are extremely rare (such as MechWarrior) and worth $50+. I'm thinking about selling it for about $500 or more, but the price is negotiable and I haven't settled on a price yet.

This includes:
-SNES system
-cords and cables
-2 controllers
-1 mouse
-Game Saver
-Game Genie
-16 games
--Alien 3
--MechWarrior
--NHLPA Hockey 93
--Civilization
--Operation Logic Bomb
--Super Star Wars
--Super The Empire Strikes Back
--Super Return of the Jedi
--Mega Man X
--NBA All-Star Challenge
--NHL Stanley Cup
--John Madden Football
--Boogerman
--The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
--Donkey Kong Country
O_O WT*
Are you chilean? Big Grin!
Thanks for supporting us

going back to the thread
Mechwarrior = Priceless
Don't sell it
(2010-03-13, 12:45 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]O_O WT*
Are you chilean? Big Grin!
Thanks for supporting us

going back to the thread
Mechwarrior = Priceless
Don't sell it

I'm not Chilean, I'm just trying to help out. And yeah, the original MechWarrior is worth a LOT of money, when I said $50, that was what it was worth used in like 2000.
Not worth $500 imho. You might get $200 though.
(2010-03-13, 12:50 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Not worth $500 imho. You might get $200 though.

Lol, MAYBE $300. MAYBE
Actually, I'm selling it for $650.
Super Nintendos are selling for $250 last I checked, anyhow I'll probably sell mine soon.
I still have mine too, although I haven't used it in some years and probably never will. I do use Wii and emulators though, not sure why anyone would pay that kind of money to get a much inferior original. Main problem is the cartridges - they still relied on batteries to keep save games alive, and those batteries are pretty much dead by now (even if you keep everything in top condition, batteries just don't live forever), and replacing them is rather tedious.

Here's a video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqkBPgMg0TI
(2010-03-13, 01:13 AM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Super Nintendos are selling for $250 last I checked, anyhow I'll probably sell mine soon.

Buy it now is $70 and that includes shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/SNES-Super-Nintendo-...4839bf15a2
Emulator > console.

Savestates+turbo FTW.
Yes, but the real thing is real Toungue.
Pages: 1 2