MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set up? 2 problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-13, 09:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you may have changed it to 4. If that's for your user and you only changed the usergroup, submit it and it'll change your usergroup back to the normal admin group.

How would I submit it? sorry i am new at this
ok I dont have much into the forum, I just started it, maybe i could reinstall in? is there an easy to do that? could you help me on that?.

thanks for your time.
Just press the Go button at the bottom of that form Undecided
I did all that? still wont work>>??

How can I reinstall/or just refresh everything back to when I started? thanks again
If it didn't work then either you're doing something wrong or you've changed more than you've said you changed. You said you changed your usergroup, so all you need to do is put your user back in usergroup 4 and it will be fine. Installing again is not necessary.
(2010-03-14, 11:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If it didn't work then either you're doing something wrong or you've changed more than you've said you changed. You said you changed your usergroup, so all you need to do is put your user back in usergroup 4 and it will be fine. Installing again is not necessary.

ok. I think I only changed the user group? and I changed it back i think? I just have no idea, what to do now?
Right, if all you did is change your usergroup, then edit the user you changed the usergroup of, and change the usergroup to 4.
Pages: 1 2