MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ceege.net (Free Hosting P2H)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logojpg.jpg]

Hey everyone,

Many of you will remember Ceege.net, Ceege was a paid webhost with excellent service. Well now Ceege.net is back and now its a Post2Host webhost.

Ceege offers many things like
  • No Forced Ads
  • Latest cPanel
  • Php Support
  • Fantastico
  • Ticket Support And Live Support
  • AND MUCH MUCH MORE Smile

Ceege also has great shared plans which requires only one time posting!!!

Ceege also offers something that most Post2Host webhosters don't.... UNLIMITED shared hosting.
Disk Space, Bandwidth, Email Accounts, FTP Account, everything! You name it, its unlimited Big Grin for only a one time posting of 150 Posts!

Ceege has many great plans starting at 5 Posts and going up to 150 Posts.

Something that Ceege has just recently offered is reseller plans. With these reseller plans, you can start your own webhost. With these reseller plans, we include WHM free.

However with our reseller plans, it requires monthly posts. Starting at 15 Posts a month going up to 150 Posts a month. Our biggest reseller plan is unlimited like our shared plan.

Please leave any comments or suggestions you have here or on our forum and we hope to see you become a member of our service. Smile

--Conor Calby
----Ceege Staff

Links
I would go with another template, many many many webhosts use that template its amazing Big Grin

Other than that, good job. Looks great Wink - Good luck with your hosting site.
If I get a Unlimited Plan, can I host my exclusive web proxy there? There are only about 6 users so it won't have alot of server usage.
Hire a designer to get a unique home & forum web design. Also the copyright symbol always has to be © in HTML.
(2010-03-15, 11:20 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]I would go with another template, many many many webhosts use that template its amazing Big Grin

Other than that, good job. Looks great Wink - Good luck with your hosting site.

Working on it Smile ... almost finished, the one there is just temporary.

(2010-03-16, 01:22 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]If I get a Unlimited Plan, can I host my exclusive web proxy there? There are only about 6 users so it won't have alot of server usage.

Sure you can host your proxy on Ceege.net. I noticed you did register on our forum, if you need anything feel to contact me on there... I am Walter on the Ceege.net Community.
OK thanks, Ill keep in touch with you.