MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TankBB - The only free MyBB host with a TANK.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are you tired of crappy service? Do you think it's dumb that other MyBB hosts don't have tanks? Start your forum at TankBB now, and become part of the only MyBB host with a tank!

http://tankbb.net/

Why us?
- We have a tank.
- No ads!
- Speedy support. I never leave the computer. I forgot what outside looks like...
- Database exports for when you're ready to move on
- Always free!
- Did we mention the tank is a tank?

Rules:
- Forum must be in English
- Forum must only contain legal posts
- No adult content whatsoever - It's too much work for me to pick through it all to make sure it's all legal.

Current themes:
- Afresh *
- Shleek *
- Novus *
- AirFade Orange
- Airhead
- Default Inverted
- Leafy SE
- MyBB Pro
- MyIPB
- Orange Accent
- Orange Accent SE
- Red Gloss SE
- StripeFade Green
- Tile
- Custom ACP theme based on "Admin CP.Pro Green"

In short, if you're tired of crappy ad-filled MyBB hosts with rainbows, sunshine, and puffy marshmallows, come build your next forum at TankBB - The only free MyBB host with a TANK.

http://tankbb.net/
I love the randomness of the name. Good job. Looks nice.
It's a good and original name but I don't think dropping the f-bomb gives me the best feeling about the service.
Does it come with a free tank?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I love this dude. Even if the free mybb service doesn't work, the whole idea of the site hilarious Big Grin
I think it's legit.
Service sounds good, not sure about the site. Is it made for blind people? HUGE fonts and button. Toungue Other than that, sounds cool. I may add it to a follow up of one of the articles on my website.
I added this to the ol' MyBB hosting table when I saw the site in your signature. Looks cool, so far.
Sweet.

No, it isn't for blind people, I just like big designs. Almost as big as the bigass tank.
1 i loved it
2 it's original Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4