MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: creating identification system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i want to create identification system that place in registeration form.if that system be genius beter for me.i explain it assume you want register in site in form this system asking question that particular nation and language can answer that. for example in geramn language they ask what is the capital of german?and person who register have to answer berlin(just) to register in site. do you have any plugin for this system? (if not) how can i create this system? please help its important for me. thank u
(sorry for my english)
Yes it would be feasible with a geolocation system checking the user IP and you would have made a specific question for each country in the world... Wink

But you have to be aware that many "young people" registering on forums do not even know the capital of their country of even its leader name. What question would you ask?

I do not know if developing a plugin like this would be popular...

If your purpose is to get rid of automated registering you could simply use a Captcha.
hi
can you explain how can i found this system and how can i install that on mybb?
if i want to ask just one question in special language and user have to answer that question .what can i do ?

for example

i want to register english user and i ask just one (for all user) question in registeration box

for example
what color is the sky?
and the user have to answer blue to register
just as simple As that .
the optional field in the control panel just creat field that have optional answer and i cant creat
this system please help
Er...but WHY? This really just sounds like an attempt at an alternate CAPTCHA. If it's just for ruling out bots, why not use the include captcha or recaptcha (or I think there's even a recaptcha plugin that doesn't turn off captcha and would allow them both at once)? Or is there another reason you want to ask them a question like this first?