MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Advertisement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, I just wanted to advertise for my latest forum. You can freely advertise your site, and even get help on it! So, please come check us out. Smile

Site Advertisement

Thanks!
Domain name is to long.
Thanks for the feedback. It has been corrected! Smile

http://siteadvertisement.co.cc

Wink
There are so many many many websites like this. Lately I have seen many forums to advertise your forum and every time I see a new one they fail or go offline within a month. Anyway I wish you good luck but get some unique content!
Thanks, I'm going to do my best to be original. I want people to get easy help and advertisement, that's all. So, please sign up if you can. Smile
(2010-03-14, 04:08 PM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'm going to do my best to be original. I want people to get easy help and advertisement, that's all. So, please sign up if you can. Smile
See that's the problem, why should I sign up? I don't see any original stuff just a MyBBoard with a free theme and domain.
Well, we have forum support and advertisement. What do you suggest I add?
(2010-03-14, 04:16 PM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we have forum support and advertisement. What do you suggest I add?
Maybe write some tutorials and guides on SEO and how to advertise forums probably. Give tips for successful forums and such on. Also maybe get a toplist where people can submit their forum?
They can submit their forum to showcase. Wink Also, I'm logging off right now but when I come back on I'll do that. Thanks. Smile
It will fail. You need a good domain to have a good site first of all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4