MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rapturism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum name: Rapturism
Link: http://www.rapturism.co.cc/
Information: Rapturism is my latest forum creation based around the popular 2K Games franchise, BioShock. Splice up and become a Rapturian citizen; rise up in the ranks from the pitiful Thuggish Splicer into an Alpha Series Big Daddy. More features will be added as soon as I can get a good member rate going. Can't do it without you guys.
Extra Notes: It may look a bit empty in this point in time but that's because I made it a few days ago. If anyone would like to help me out with designing and/or advertising, I'd greatly, GREATLY appreciate the help. Thanks!
I'll help if you want me. Smile I know the basics of Mybb and won't charge anything. Just personal message me or tell me here if it's a yes. Smile
Wow, that sure was fast. Sure, you can join, just hope you know your way around Rapture. Wink
Hehe, thanks! I'll go make an account. I was busy editing my signature. Toungue

Edit: I've registered with the name 'Chaos' so feel free to personal message me any assignments. Smile If you want examples of my work there are 3 of my forums in my signature. Wink
Okay. Smile

Anyone else wanna pitch in?
I would add a link to the forums from the navbar, I like the idea of having the portal as the main page, but the forums should be easily accessible also. If you need any help me know. Smile
Sure. Would you join? Smile
I joined and posted 2 threads but then I got an Internal Server Error and your site is no longer loading. Sad
Yeah, it keeps doing that from time to time. Just wait a bit and it'll return to normal. ^^;
LoL, just did a whois on the domain... zDawg?
Pages: 1 2