MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: increasing space between the line of the thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have done some up gradation to my forum but i has eliminated the space in the lines of the text written in the thread
upgrades from 1.4.9 to 1.4.11

how to increase the space between the lines please help

Regards,
RFI
What???
Can you please supply a link to your forum?
forum is currently set to closed as the text is looking too ordinary. ConfusedConfused any how is there any solution to increase the spacing between the lines of the text written in threads??
Just change the font or text size.
(2010-03-14, 02:37 PM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Just change the font or text size.

didn't effected the line spacing in between the line in case of large font please help
Edit: Could you please open your forum? I wish to inspect it and see what the problem is with my own eyes. Smile
oh yes sure why not but if you can understand what's in it because its not in English its in the local language of a kind of Arabia

Anyhow, I have found that the problem only exists with the theme. Please tell my how to increase the space in the line only.

Regards,
I don't need to read the text, just look at the size. Wink Also, thanks. You might want to try uninstalling and installing the theme again. That might help, but let me take a look first. Smile
installing and uninstalling of theme has not helped either here is the picture

[Image: iqzk75.jpg]
Pages: 1 2