MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Unofficial Fundraiser] Buy an "I Love MyBB" Userbar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
$70 has been donated to MyBB (PayPal sent the payment of $35 twice...). Thanks everyone who donated!
you know what..put a huge fat DONATE button at the top right of the forum, so everyone actually sees this.
[quote='TStarGermany' pid='481870' dateline='1269634129']
you know what..put a huge fat DONATE button at the top right of the forum, so everyone actually sees this.
[/quote

I agree that it needs to be more visible - maybe in the footer. Right now it's tucked away and if I didn't find it until 3 months after I joined, I'm sure lots of other people didn't either.
(2010-03-26, 08:11 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that it needs to be more visible - maybe in the footer. Right now it's tucked away and if I didn't find it until 3 months after I joined, I'm sure lots of other people didn't either.

I still haven't found it... lol

I'll get one of those userbars.
Still waiting for my userbar...
(2010-03-26, 08:11 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that it needs to be more visible - maybe in the footer. Right now it's tucked away and if I didn't find it until 3 months after I joined, I'm sure lots of other people didn't either.

What??? Where is the donate button????? I dont see one Huh
Wow, I've been using mybb for over a year now, and I havent yet read the about pages.... LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5