MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Unofficial Fundraiser] Buy an "I Love MyBB" Userbar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is a fundraiser to help raise money for the MyBB project. MyBB is very expensive in terms of server costs, security audits, and the staff spends much of their free time to work on it.

To help show your support for MyBB, you can buy an "I Love MyBB" userbar for $2. The userbar will look like this, only with your username:
[Image: mybbuserbar-zash.png]

You can put it in your signature, on your forum, wherever to show that you support the MyBB group and everything they do.

While you may be thinking "Why would I pay $2 for the userbar?", know that it is not about the actual image, but the cause you are donating to. 100% of funds raised by selling these userbars will be donated to the MyBB group.

To order your userbar, please send $2 to [email protected] and then PM me, and I will send you your userbar.

Money Raised: $32
Goal: $100 (50 Userbars)
Goal Bar: 32% Done llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

PS: I am aware that PayPal does in fact have ridiculously high fees that make the small $2 payments seem almost worthless. The fees are actually .36/userbar, and be aware that I will be compensating those $18. So the money donated will be the number above, not the number in my PayPal balance.
Yah ordered one "EuroScape, you have sent $2.00 USD to Leon." I want my userbar now! Of course after you finished your breakfast Smile.
I also ordered one Smile
Ordered
If only I had the money in my paypal account to donate, lol... It took me a couple days to get a workaround to subscribe for plugins elsewhere (and that was ultimately because someone helped me out). Sucks to not have access to my own money. Then again, I'm not too worried about the userbar either, lol, more a matter of it'd be a little plus for the small donation.
All userbars have been PMed Smile

(2010-03-14, 04:46 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]If only I had the money in my paypal account to donate, lol... It took me a couple days to get a workaround to subscribe for plugins elsewhere (and that was ultimately because someone helped me out). Sucks to not have access to my own money. Then again, I'm not too worried about the userbar either, lol, more a matter of it'd be a little plus for the small donation.

Yea, no problem. If you do manage to get a hold of a little bit of cash, it would be nice if you could donate it to our cause. Smile
damn, i wasted my last 4 bucks in paypal to donate directly to myBB Project

¿Can i get one user bar too anyway?

[Image: paypalt.jpg]
At least you used it well Toungue
No problem, PMed.
Thanks Zash!
[Image: glas.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5