MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Outlaw Star UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10odxk0.png]

Outlaw Star UK is a community based around the animated Japanese series of the late '90s, Outlaw Star. It's a new community (even though it's been hosted for a while I've only just started taking it very seriously) so there aren't many members yet, but I'm trying to figure out ways to promote the site without breaking any rules, and I've had a couple of people who found it via Google, which is always good news.

If you're a fan of Outlaw Star or anime in general (maybe you could check out Outlaw Star yourself—it's fantastic!) I welcome you to Outlaw Star UK. Due to seeing the state of another Outlaw Star forum with seemingly 50% of posts being troll attempts or derailments, I've decided to make this a PG-13 friendly forum, open to anybody. The main site was constructed using WordPress but the forum uses MyBB.

The main page is a bit empty as of now and I'm working hard on it all, but in a few weeks I hope for most important features to be complete. This is actually my first public announcement of Outlaw Star UK. But I hope it least brings the community one new member. I didn't expect there to be many fans of the show on here as the anime is nowadays very much overshadowed by more popular anime. But hey, where there's a will there's a way.

Thanks a lot for checking out this thread.
Not bad maybe have the same design for the frontpage and forum?
Great minds think alike, eh? Wink I'm going to hire Zynge for that (to create one based on the homepage), but right now it isn't the priority. Maybe in a month. Thanks for mentioning it nonetheless.
Cool Toungue, good luck!