MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB Fundraiser] by The Forum Forge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately people have started raising money for MyBB to secure its future. We (The Forum Forge) believe that we should do our part too. From now on every package that is sold with either the coupon MYBB-30 or MYBB-50 will make sure that MyBB get's enough money donated monthly.

For every user that buys a package with the coupon:

MYBB-30: Every time you pay an invoice for a package 30% will be donated to MYBBoard. So if you take the Turbo plan which is $16.50 p/m you will donated $4.95 to MyBB. If you pay the Turbo plan per year which will be $160 you will donate $48 to MyBB.

MYBB-50: When ordering a package you will give 50% of the value to MyBB once. So if you pay for the Turbo plan which is $16.50 p/m you will donate $8.25 to MyBB once. If you pay the Turbo plan per year which will be $160 you will donate $80 to MyBB once.

The coupons counts for all packages, we just used the Turbo plan as a example. We will donate the money via PayPal to MyBBoard every 30 days. If you got any questions, comments, or concerns than please feel free to say so! You can check out our plans and prices at http://theforumforge.com/packages/.

Regards,
Bob Jansen
The Forum Forge
What if we're already on a plan? LOL
Then your fail no?
lol Makes no difference to me, if applicable then there's money to be given back to MyBB.
I'd just be paying the same thing.
(2010-03-19, 06:52 PM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]What if we're already on a plan? LOL
I am afraid that we can't allow customers to switch coupons on packages because it could be abused. For example if the customer signs up with a 30% off coupon and a month later we release a 50% coupon they will surely switch the coupons which isn't so good for us.

I personally do agree that it would be nice if we would allow people to switch to the MyBB coupons only but rules are rules and if I or other employees at the Forum Forge start breaking the companies rules, even if it's a good cause, it can not only hurt the employees but also the company business and image.
Well I just want to first point out I never used any coupons upon sign up.
But yeah, I understand once the agreement on the package has been made, it's set that way.

Thanks.
(2010-03-19, 09:07 PM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I just want to first point out I never used any coupons upon sign up.
But yeah, I understand once the agreement on the package has been made, it's set that way.

Thanks.
Welcome anytime, if you got anymore questions just contact us, you know where you can find us Cool.