MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Serbian Section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Serbia there is a lot of people who need support but on their Mature Language.
Is there any change to make section for Serbs?
There will hardly be Serbian section here, because there aren't many of us using MyBB forum. I really don't know any Serbian forum using MyBB, no offense.
I know. This is one of them:

http://www.caskanja.com/forum/portal.php
Nice site. Anyway, I'm also from Serbia, but the only forum that has Serbian support is SMF. Anyway i support your idea because it would ease the process for the help with the Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian users a lot.
Because there is no support for Serbs, they are not so good in english so they cant have any support. But still there is a lot of sites.
Like you sayed that can be support for Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian and Macedonian and Montenegro.
So its support for 5 countryes.
Yeah i know what you mean. Not all people are good with English, plus it's easier to do something with the support on the mother language.
If MyBBoard is going to support Serbian than they first should support the bigger languages like Russian and Indian Toungue.
I dont know what other language they need to support i only know they need to support Serbian.
(2010-03-15, 07:13 PM)eXPerience-SW Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know what other language they need to support i only know they need to support Serbian.
Why if we only maybe got two-three active Serbian members? As I said before there is probably more need for a bigger langauge than Serbian.
There is more then two-three active Serbian Members.
Pages: 1 2