MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to fit a customized header??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to adjust the header at my website how to do that?
What's the problem with it?
You can edit it from acp -> templates & styles -> templates -> your template -> header template -> header
actually I want to add my own customized head like mybb have at the top how to adjust that?
(2010-03-15, 01:04 PM)Dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit the header from acp -> templates & styles -> templates -> your template -> header template -> header
If you mean the picture then edit the theme logo image. For the default theme it is images/logo.??? although I'm not sure what format. The format in themes differs as well.
If you want to edit your logo it has to be done through your files. Just upload a file and call it logo.png

If you want to edit your header do what Dvd says.

If you want to add those blocks with text I believe it is.

ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Your Template > Header Template > header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member
header_welcomeblock_member_admin
header_welcomeblock_member_moderator

But, it just might be header. I'm not exactly sure what the welcomeblocks do. Toungue
the welcomeblock is the box that says "welcome back {username}" and has the UCP links, login/logout, etc. The rest should be in the header.
I am taking about the graphical header added just above the buttons like they have been added in the picture.
That is built with Html. You'd probably want to put that in the logo or something, and add links if you want the buttons to work. Wink My friend said he did something like that using Html, so I recommend you look into it.
As said above, you will need to edit the header template and any associated CSS. If you need help working out the CSS your best to post a link and tell us what your trying to do and we can tell you where you need to change your CSS.