MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: People like this annoy the crap out of me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-16, 03:36 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Cmybb got profile-spammed out the wazoo - that domain probably has history. I got fed up and added large red print to my TOS that says I'm allowed to do what I want to their links. That probably means nothing legally, but surprisingly, the spam levels have gone down a lot.....

I loled so hard.
@CAwesome, i should do that, thanks for the idea.

@OP Its a job isn't it? He is working hard*ish... As long as it isn't someone just being a jack, i don't mind. It should be our jobs as (wannabe)admins to be able stop it.
(2010-03-18, 04:56 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]@OP Its a job isn't it? He is working hard*ish... As long as it isn't someone just being a jack, i don't mind. It should be our jobs as (wannabe)admins to be able stop it.

Being a drug smuggler is a job as well, does that mean its acceptable to do it?
(2010-03-18, 06:19 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-18, 04:56 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]@OP Its a job isn't it? He is working hard*ish... As long as it isn't someone just being a jack, i don't mind. It should be our jobs as (wannabe)admins to be able stop it.

Being a drug smuggler is a job as well, does that mean its acceptable to do it?

In some cases it can be justified.
How about hit men, scammers, people smugglers and extortionists? Your argument isn't very convincing Toungue
(2010-03-16, 11:22 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-16, 03:36 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Cmybb got profile-spammed out the wazoo - that domain probably has history. I got fed up and added large red print to my TOS that says I'm allowed to do what I want to their links. That probably means nothing legally, but surprisingly, the spam levels have gone down a lot.....

I loled so hard.
Amazing Toungue.
(2010-03-18, 06:46 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]How about hit men, scammers, people smugglers and extortionists? Your argument isn't very convincing Toungue

Hit man could be taking out a really bad man. Scammers could make someone realize they should go back to school. Smugglers could be smugglering in needed medication. I got nothing for extortionists though.
Pages: 1 2