MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ZemHost - Post2Host hosing - Unlimited plan - Great for MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I want to tell you about the host I use, ZemHost. It is the best host I have used (and I have used quite a few.) They are Post2Host, but they have an UNLIMITED plan at 160 posts one time. Thier smallest plan has 5 GB of storage with 30 GB bandwith for just 10 posts!

Some links:
The Site
Plans
The Terms Of Service - You must abide by these to get your hosting.

Here is the list of plans:

Starter Plan:
30GB Bandwidth
5GB Storage
Just Sign Up!
10 Posts

Advanced Plan:
60GB Bandwidth
10GB Storage
For Advanced users
30 Posts

Professional Plan:
120GB Bandwidth
40GB Disk Space
For Larger websites
50 Posts

Business Plan:
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Disk Space
The Best Plan!
160 Posts

They have the best customer service I have ever had at a webhost. Usualy there will be a response within a day from one of the staff members or even one of the admins helping you with your problems.

This is the BEST hosting service I have used. Period. So why not try it out?
Bump for its awesomeness.
Unlimited is how much?
(2010-03-30, 12:29 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Unlimited is how much?

Not as much as it seems. Shy
(2010-03-30, 12:29 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Unlimited is how much?

Unlimited is unlimited.

* CAwesome buys Google
Nothing is unlimited, if you bought Google and hosted there I doubt they'd host you for long.
Unlimited is how much space you need it to be. They will buy more space/bandwith if you need it.
(2010-03-30, 12:03 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Unlimited is how much space you need it to be. They will buy more space/bandwith if you need it.

So I can buy Google and host it there?
There is a difference between unlimited space/bandwidth and resources. They'll probably kick you off for using to much ram or processing power before you even use the professional plans size on a dynamic site.
I guarantee that if you upload a copy of WoW and make 10 copies of it you'll get kicked off.
Pages: 1 2