MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: zaher1988's Advanced Nav Bar 2 plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is the HTML code that pertains to the new Advanced Nav Bar? I see the links: Log Out, Search, Memberlist, Help. How do I add to this?
Admin Panel -> templates -> Modify/Delete -> Defaul Templates -> Expand -> Index Page Templates -> Expand -> Index -> Edit

Find this:
<div class="bottommenu"><span class="smalltext">$logoutlink <a href="$settings[bburl]/search.php"> $lang->toplinks_search</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/memberlist.php">$lang->toplinks_memberlist</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/calendar.php">$lang->toplinks_calendar</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/misc.php?action=help">$lang->toplinks_help</a>

Add " | <a href=URL>Text</a>" do add something else. Change URL to the link URL. Change Text to the link text.

EDIT: Be sure to add this before "</div>"!
All fixed. Thanks! ^_^
Quote:Admin Panel -> templates -> Modify/Delete -> Defaul Templates -> Expand -> Index Page Templates -> Expand -> Index -> Edit

i'm sorry to tell u , that anyone was using version 1 , should switch to version 2 of anb. so please deactivate urs , and download the new one, some things were fixed, and it's now in the header not only in the index.

regards
Done! Thanks for the info! ^_^
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote:Admin Panel -> templates -> Modify/Delete -> Defaul Templates -> Expand -> Index Page Templates -> Expand -> Index -> Edit

i'm sorry to tell u , that anyone was using version 1 , should switch to version 2 of anb. so please deactivate urs , and download the new one, some things were fixed, and it's now in the header not only in the index.

regards

Eh?

Ok, I will. Of course, I will lose all of my linksS.
Wait! Where is the edit location? And why does the Hide link look fugly?
Bump. I still cannot find it!
well first recover your links before deactivating the previous plugin but copying their html codes.

then when the new on is being loaded, add the codes the way u didn't for the previous version to it, this time u will find it under the header templates.

if u dont like the hide/show u can remove it, also u can change its size

<font size="1">show/hide bar</font>

to find the template u have to expand the Global Templates, not the usual templates set.

regards
This is strange. I cannot find it! Yet, part of it shows up!
Pages: 1 2