MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the images used in the User CP's navigation sidebar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the process of creating a dark theme for MyBB. .I'm almost done, but I still have one problem which I can't work out at all.

When you access the User CP, images are shown in the left sidebar next to the links to the different sections. The problem is, these images have white borders and they look really awful with my theme. I've tried editing the templates for the User CP as well as the usercp.lang.php file to see if th images are referenced in either of them. They're not. I could just replace the images in my default /images/usercp/ folder, but I also have a light theme on my site, so then the icons in the dark theme would look awful.

Instead, I wish to change the path of the images to be based on the current theme's image directory. All I need to know, is where on earth are these files referenced?
The images are defined in the usercp.css stylesheet for your theme Smile
Aaaah. How did I miss that? Thanks a ton Matt!

I just went through every template manually adding links and images. i got halfway before I saw your reply. Now to revert them Wink