MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] New Era - First CMS Theme for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You have 1 sale. Smile
Amazing what some people can do!
Great work, well done Smile
Hi Bob! I love your theme! I have just downloaded mybb and am getting familiar with it. I actually downloaded two themes but they came out pretty badly due to them being from an older version of mybb. If I order New Era, will it work with this latest version of mybb? I will look at your webpage in more depth tomorrow, but is it pretty easy to change colors and pics? Thanks.

Abby
(2010-04-15, 01:47 AM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bob! I love your theme! I have just downloaded mybb and am getting familiar with it. I actually downloaded two themes but they came out pretty badly due to them being from an older version of mybb. If I order New Era, will it work with this latest version of mybb? I will look at your webpage in more depth tomorrow, but is it pretty easy to change colors and pics? Thanks.

Abby

Yes this should work for 1.4.12. If it doesn't simply check the "ignore version" box on importing it. Also colours would most likely be simple, except for the images. I cant' say any more for bob lol.
This is amazing, good work.
(2010-04-15, 02:52 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-15, 01:47 AM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bob! I love your theme! I have just downloaded mybb and am getting familiar with it. I actually downloaded two themes but they came out pretty badly due to them being from an older version of mybb. If I order New Era, will it work with this latest version of mybb? I will look at your webpage in more depth tomorrow, but is it pretty easy to change colors and pics? Thanks.

Abby

Yes this should work for 1.4.12. If it doesn't simply check the "ignore version" box on importing it. Also colours would most likely be simple, except for the images. I cant' say any more for bob lol.

Good morning. Thanks for answering for Bob. LOL! I get concerned when it comes to "ignore version" because I did this with two fairly new themes yesterday. They still didn't come out great... colors and style were actually different than the original when I clicked this. So... have you used this theme with the 1.4.12 to see if it works? Also, what do you mean "except for the images?"
(2010-04-15, 11:28 AM)all2himweo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-15, 02:52 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Abby

Good morning. Thanks for answering for Bob. LOL! I get concerned when it comes to "ignore version" because I did this with two fairly new themes yesterday. They still didn't come out great... colors and style were actually different than the original when I clicked this. So... have you used this theme with the 1.4.12 to see if it works? Also, what do you mean "except for the images?"

No i haven't bob and i talk though, and its made for 1.4.11, so it should work, just out've logic. For a different colour scheme you would have to change the images colours. Thats what i meant. (BTW i'll get bob to come down here)
This theme works for any version of 1.4.x. When 1.6.x comes out I will adjust the theme for it and if you have purchased the 1.4.x New Era, you will be able to download the 1.6 for free.

Sorry for replying so slow, next time shoot me an email at [email protected].

Cheers,
Bob
Amazing man, I love this theme(woah it's really a cms xD). I'm going to buy it.

edit: purchased :*
Pages: 1 2 3 4