MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Log In (Not Cookie Issue)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have had my ex admin inform me that she cannot login with he details, I manually reset her password and she still couldn't get in.

I just created me a test account yeturday and waited over night. Now when I try to login with my test account, I put in my details then it just reloads with no error or nothing. It doesn't log me in.

anyways here is a diagnostics.
www.farmtownforums.com/forums/diagnostics.php
But you can log in fine?

Does this happen in multiple browsers and through both the quick login and the full login page?
in FireFox and chrome, haven't tried IE yet though and it was the full login page.
Test account login details??
username : FTFBot
password : changeme
Try the default theme, do not upload it again member.php
Edit: Barriers that may be a plugin.
Try closing ficons plugin .. You can also turn off and then try the other plugins ..
(2010-03-18, 07:07 PM)SeNCeR Wrote: [ -> ]Try the default theme, do not upload it again member.php
Edit: Barriers that may be a plugin.
Try closing ficons plugin .. You can also turn off and then try the other plugins ..

I did you edit and it worked Huh Thanks mate.
Maybe the plugin wasn't the cause being my moderator just messaged me yelling HELPPPPPPP Rolleyes

it is possible its the theme?
I don't know if this is similar, but I'm getting, every now and then, accounts that are locking out, ie member cant log in, even myself as Admin, I cant get access with the members password.
It makes no difference if you change the password or clear the cookies.
The only way I have been able to get the member back on the Forum is to copy their details from the database into a new account and remove the old account.If you merge the accounts,then this locks the newly set up account.
This seems to be becoming a regular issue on my site.

....any ideas??

Mybb 1.4.11
this happened to me too, after 1 try I was logged out even though it was set to 3 attempts first. Change your theme, it worked for me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2