MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interested In Music Festivals & Events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have an interest in music festivals and events and are from the UK then this could be for you as the main aim of the forum will be to supply the latest festival and event news.

I am after one person who has/or is running a myBB forum currently which is active. They need to know the myBB theme system and have experience in editing the core myBB code.

I am currently working on a system to allow members to social network with each other on the website along with submitting news, events and festivals utilising the calendar system mybb comes with.

I already have a domain/hosting and the forum installed, just looking to get another person on board. An example of a forum I already have running is Immortal Technique.

Please feel free to either post here with your forum URL, MSN address or if you do not feel comfortable with that PM me and let me know if you are interested. Or contact me via MSN, [email protected]

Wink
I'm guessing no ones interested then!
I would be, if i were in England at least lol. I go all the time around here.