MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: when i upload style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i upload style i have this problem

The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

please help meHuh[/code]
You should probably give some more information like where you got the theme, what files your uploading, and where your uploading them. Might give people a better idea of how to help you.
no solution?
(2010-03-18, 12:40 PM)Rebaz_Barznji Wrote: [ -> ]no solution?

This...
(2010-03-18, 12:31 PM)Onloac Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably give some more information like where you got the theme, what files your uploading, and where your uploading them. Might give people a better idea of how to help you.
this theme names blackbb.xml upload in admin
help me! please
Well I'm all for helping but I think you might have to put a little more effort into your response.

Did you check to see if its compatible with your version of MyBB? I know MyBB would usually tell you if it wasn't but you never know.. might be why.

Are you installing it onto a new installation of MyBB or a previous board that has plug-in's installed? Maybe a plug-in you have installed is conflicting with the theme.

Honestly, it could be anything. You have to be more specific and explain yourself a little better. For all I know you probably don't speak English very well and that's why your responses are short, either way if you can't get it working yourself maybe you should consider getting someone else to do it for you.