MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I change the color.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone.Can I please know how to change the color's of the stars which are below the names of users.
/images/star.gif
Will change for all users.

If you want different pictures for each usergroup then upload them with different names and in ACP > Users and Groups > Options > Edit and next to where it says number of stars place the url for the image for that group.
Ok,I have done this...now please tell me that how can I put images for different users...means that If I am the administrator so I can put an images below my name and I can do same for the mods...can anyone tell me how....and also can there be different color images for administrator moderators and simple members.
can anyone tell me.Sad
If you look at the settings for the usergroups you'll see all this. Group image is what shows under your username, username style is the colour of the username.
Quote: MattRogowski Offline
Not every nook and cranny, John!!
Support Team Posts: 22,213
RE: How can I change the color.
If you look at the settings for the usergroups you'll see all this. Group image is what shows under your username, username style is the colour of the username.

I did'nt understood what you said...can you please tell in simple language.
Basically, The Group image is what image will be for each UserGroup, Username Style is where you change the colour of the usergroup's usernames.
but how can I put images...
Upload the image to Photobucket or Tinypic.
Then copy & paste the DIRECT link to the box that says: User Stars, then where you see images/star.gif, replace it for the image link.
Upload them via FTP instead of hotlinking, unless you don't have FTP access.
Upload them to *MyBBDirectory/images/ & name the image stars.gif
Pages: 1 2