MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SnapType - Photography and Tech community and forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, MyBB is the best service. Ever.

So I've started up a forum about Photography, Tech, humor and more. I'd LOVE to see some more members there.

http://snaptype.timn96.co.uk/

Thanks Big Grin

Tim
- I would choose a different theme as I seen that in a lot of forums. Google "mybb themes" to find some on different sites. It would be even better if you made a custom one. It really isn't that hard to do if you know a little html and css.
- If you do choose a premade theme, maybe, choose something more colorful and/or put snapshots in the logo.
- Fill up your forum with topics so it doesn't look so empty.
- New domain. Subdomains never work.
(03-18-2010, 08:18 PM)Serenity278 Wrote: [ -> ]- I would choose a different theme as I seen that in a lot of forums. Google "mybb themes" to find some on different sites. It would be even better if you made a custom one. It really isn't that hard to do if you know a little html and css.
- If you do choose a premade theme, maybe, choose something more colorful and/or put snapshots in the logo.
- Fill up your forum with topics so it doesn't look so empty.
- New domain. Subdomains never work.

Thanks, I'm looking into getting a new theme at the moment.
Thank you for the crit.
*bump*
It looks cool. Smile I'll join it I think. Wink
nice... all the best with our forum!!
*more bumpage*
Any chances of more people joining? Big Grin
Half of the images are missing from the theme? thead,tcat, logobg?
(03-27-2010, 10:01 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Half of the images are missing from the theme? thead,tcat, logobg?
Not anymore, I was just experimenting. Refresh.
Pages: 1 2