MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want to freak out your users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If you want, i can make your the ugliest theme possible for your users, for aprils fools, which is coming up Big Grin

So any takers? I will try to be as bad as i can.
Yes! haha that would be the best
Do you want one? For what site? Can i use naughty images and words?
Sure Toungue CustoMyBB and keep it clean
So just a horrid theme? I can do so. Any colour combinations you want? I am thinking a vomit yellow and and the blue thats in your sig mix. Sound good?

Do you want me to work it off of your current theme or brand new.,
Haha do Whatever you think is best Toungue
Okay. Trust me. You will regret this lawl.
Lol i got to see this, like login at the bottom, "where the hell is the login O.o" lol. Also it would be funny if like something was on top of the forums so you can press the link XD
Yo mark. If you make up a filthy, dirty disgusting one you just want to throw in the bin because even you think you have crossed too many boundaries then you might just have one i could use for the day Smile
(2010-03-19, 05:01 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Yo mark. If you make up a filthy, dirty disgusting one you just want to throw in the bin because even you think you have crossed too many boundaries then you might just have one i could use for the day Smile

Can i use sexual objects? (I assume this is for FTW correct?) I will set up a demo site and ruin it as much as you want. Any colour scheme? I am thinking lower skin colours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5