MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (real life) Art Contest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ImageHost.org = ave.exe annoying spyware. Sad
(2010-03-19, 01:55 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]ImageHost.org = ave.exe annoying spyware. Sad

Wait what? They are having issues with lmagehost.org (L not I) but i haven't gotten that. Also joe i thought you ran Fedora?
I'm at work so I'm using Windows XP Pro. Wink Also, I don't run Fedora very much anymore since I cannot find a working application to display battery life anywhere on my desktop making it really hard to keep track of how long I have until my netbook shuts off. Sad
(2010-03-19, 02:15 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at work so I'm using Windows XP Pro. Wink Also, I don't run Fedora very much anymore since I cannot find a working application to display battery life anywhere on my desktop making it really hard to keep track of how long I have until my netbook shuts off. Sad

Have you tried Conky? How long should your battery last? My friend is looking to test his python skills, he could give a wip at it if you want?
I've tried everything I could find for Fedora LXDE but will continue looking. My battery only holds about 80% of a charge now so it's only about 3 and a half hours. Sad
(2010-03-19, 02:50 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything I could find for Fedora LXDE but will continue looking. My battery only holds about 80% of a charge now so it's only about 3 and a half hours. Sad

I will try to make a desktop countdown per session for 3:hours and alerts for 30 if thats cool for you? (Well me and him, i do da Gambas, he does the Python.)
So what's the point of the art contest if you didn't create or take them?
(2010-03-19, 02:57 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the point of the art contest if you didn't create or take them?

I did take them. They are my pictures. They are either from my hometown, or from my vancouver trip. Sorry if i made it seem like i didn't. I just don't have enough money for flikr each month...
Ah. Looks really good then, very nice shots. Smile Made my vote.
The whaler
Pages: 1 2 3