MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crystal Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It has been done, thanks. Smile
Oh my! What an ugly orange color. Just my opinion, but good luck with the site.

Shedrock
(2010-03-19, 05:44 PM)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my! What an ugly orange color. Just my opinion, but good luck with the site.

Shedrock

This is exactly what I was talking about in my PM to you lol.
(2010-03-19, 05:44 PM)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my! What an ugly orange color. Just my opinion, but good luck with the site.

Shedrock
It's not ugly in my opinion, but I have removed it. I keep getting complains no matter what I choose. Afresh, Orange, probably default Mybb if I change to it. Toungue
I think you should try some simple templates like default rounded, mybbpro or something to get started. anyways good luck!!
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be adding some of those themes, and a plugin so people can change between them. That will satisfy everyone. Smile
I think you're starting way to many forums at once. Isn't this your fourth or fifth?
4th I believe.
(2010-03-21, 01:44 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]4th I believe.
In how many weeks? One or two Toungue. Last forum I have created was 6 months ago and it took me 20 days to prepare for that forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4