MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: broken file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hhhhmmmm anyone any ideas what to do please..is there any other way that i can d/load it???
Well if it's cutting out there's really nothing we can do. It's something on your end but there's no way of us knowing what. There's a download available on mybbcentral.com, you could try that.
Clearly this guy is clueless about downloading, just look at how many different torrent files he has of the same movie. That tells me something Toungue. Also he has a crap load of unnecessary applications on his desktop so if the one million dollar question was is it MyBB or his computer than I would pick his computer.

Try reinstalling RAR and see if that works. Also try another browser if that does not work maybe try installing a clean copy of XP or perhaps upgrade to Windows 7? It seems like you know how to download a crap load of torrents :O.
well you're clearly not a helpful person are you,you have an attitude like G bush..clueless about downloading...jesus man i download about 20 movies a day in rar file..the only problem i had was this one from mybb nothing else..anyway i got one and i won't be lookin for support of you
Ok, In those screenshots, it says 1.69mb - 2mb short of the package.
Right click the package & click Extract All. See if that works.

You don't need Windows 7 for WinRar, I had it on XP & Vista - both working fine. http://rarlab.com
i done it all buddy..thanks anyway i got one thank god..dunno what it was
:/ Ok
Pages: 1 2