MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for PHP/MySQL Coder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I've been wanting to start a website of mine Voucher Freak for a long time, but after waiting 2 months and going through 2 different coders (who ended up scamming me), I'm on the look again. I've wasted around $200 so far, so I'm afraid I may not have the largest budget.

It will be a membership site that is integrated with CPALead. Personally, I believe it is a very simple script and could be finished within a week, the only reason I'm not coding it myself is because my PHP is not very efficient and I don't trust myself in regards to security.

I ask that if you wish to take on the project, you have good PHP/MySQL skills and that your code is clean and secure. Also, I do not care if you want to use a free, open source membership script or framework as a base - as long as it gets the job done and it's allowed.

Please PM me if you are interested and your rates. My budget is around $120, however if necessary I can figure something out where I will send you a percentage of profits until an amount is reached.
PM me with exactly what you want the membership system to do, and i will let you know. Probably would do it for a donation to my site.
If you could clarify what you want done, I'd probably do it for free.
(2010-03-19, 06:36 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]PM me with exactly what you want the membership system to do, and i will let you know. Probably would do it for a donation to my site.

PMed.

(2010-03-19, 06:43 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]If you could clarify what you want done, I'd probably do it for free.

What kind of PHP experience do you have?
(2010-03-19, 07:23 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-19, 06:36 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]PM me with exactly what you want the membership system to do, and i will let you know. Probably would do it for a donation to my site.

PMed.

(2010-03-19, 06:43 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]If you could clarify what you want done, I'd probably do it for free.

Made a pastebin, a couple MyBB plugins, started working on a forum once.
(2010-03-19, 11:12 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-19, 07:23 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]

PMed.

Made a pastebin, a couple MyBB plugins, started working on a forum once.

Sorry, looking for somebody with a little more experience than that.

I already have a few offers, and I think I may have found one. So I don't need more applications, thanks.