MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help !!! I have been logout of admin CP after loading old database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is bad. I did a fresh install of mybb 1.03 and upload my old database in it. All the threads, members and posts was restored successfully, but the only problem now is I can't seem to enter my admin control panel to add new forums and other admin functions. When I keyed in the correct admin password and username, this is what I was presented with:

[Image: GvC79841.png]

and when I keyed in another time, it just doubles again:

[Image: Dn080322.png]

Does anyone know a way of going round this? Is there a way to remove the admin sign-in box so that I can enter striaght into the admin CP without the need to key in the password and username?
I should suggest to re-install the forum.
Well, I have reinstalled the forums a total of 5 times -- thrice using mybb 1.03, once using mybb 1.02 and once using mybb PR2, but all comes down to the same problem again.

Does else anyone knows how to handle this? I can't do much without the admin control panel. Any help will be much appreciated.
Delete your browser cookies.
Thanks for the help. I have solved the problem.
Ok i know it's been solved, but if anyone else has this problem, delete all your cookies and cache files. This happened tome before.