MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply don't go...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I disabled all the plugins but nothing is a Template problem because with the deafult template the quicks replys go
With default template your quick replys work?

If they works then is problem in your template.
When I try and quick edit the contents of the post changes to 'Access denied.', you just have a code modification of some sort to change that.
Yes with default template the quick reply work
Hey my apologies It was late last night and I didn't get a chance to respond here and to your PM. Unfortunatly I wont get a chance today either but if you post details to a regular (non admin) test account here another member might be able to help you in the mean time.
Hmmm...

If is an Ajax problem, because the shoutbox don't go in the default template... so.. is also a Ajax problem '-'

Missing a script?
I've merged your thread, please don't make more than one thread on the same thing, gets very confusing.
(2010-03-22, 01:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I've merged your thread, please don't make more than one thread on the same thing, gets very confusing.

Ok sorry Sad

Thank u
me too, I got a problem like this, When I use this, the quick reply is not repond... I use MyBulletin theme... but to the other style, Quick reply is working.. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3