MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tagging Plugin! v1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
after post i'm blank @flash.tato
Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/tagging.php on line 334
I get this error when I type @[username] and press to post my answer.

://
Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/inc/plugins/tagging.php on line 445

I also get error sir author please help me.
It appears to be broken for me too, after my 1.6.7 upgrade -- though I get a different kind of error from the other(s) mentioned... I had a thread specifically for testing this plugin, with tags from before the upgrade. I edited one of the posts in it, added a new tag, and got an error. Created a new post in the thread, containing a tag, and got the same error. If I edit/create a post without a tag, there is no problem.

Here is the error that I got in both cases:
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.<my_web_site>.com/testforum/newreply.php?tid=18&processed=1. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

The funny thing is that the new post is successfully created, and the tag is active... Despite the error that comes up.

When editing a post w/ tags, and getting the error, the edit is NOT successful. If I attempt to reload the page, as suggested in the error, I get "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."
No soul to help us?!
This is such a great and useful plugin, and once you have it you don't want to go back to life without it! Sure hope that Flash.Tato is able to work this out for us soon.
Yep, such a real great plugin. Useful to show the people that we are 'calling' them.
I've got rid of the problem ("Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference") by commenting following lines:
line 319: //$plugins->run_hooks("tagging_tag_added", array('pid' => $pid, 'tid' => $tid, 'users' => $uids));
line 372: //$plugins->run_hooks("tagging_tag_added", array('pid' => $pid, 'tid' => $tid, 'users' => $uids));
line 457: //$plugins->run_hooks("tagging_tag_removed", array('pid' => $post['pid'], 'tid' => $tid, 'users' => $uids));
line 477: //$plugins->run_hooks("tagging_tag_removed", array('pid' => $pid, 'tid' => $post['tid'], 'users' => $uids));

A real solution for this problem would be better but that's the way I got the plugin running without any errors and it's doing fine.....
There shouldn't be any problems with that fix, ATM. Since no other plugins (or this plugin itself) uses that hooks.
Yes, that was my intention as well as the hooks are not used anymore. However, it would be great to know the reason for the error message and to solve the problem via PHP and not via commenting the above mentioned lines. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29