MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my friend is running Mybb 1.4.11 and he is having 2 problems.

1. The forum language is English, but up at the top it says "Welcome back, JeterFan428. You last visited: Today, 06:19 PM [ Yeni Mesajlar ]"

How can we change "Yeni Mesajlar" "New Messages"?

2. His forum doesn't send the verification email, he manually has to activate everyones account. How can we fix this?
For the Activation Email, what host are you hosting with?
1. Not totally sure what text you're referring to but it'll be in ./inc/languages/*your language*/global.lang.php

2. Run this test: [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
(2010-03-20, 11:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]1. Not totally sure what text you're referring to but it'll be in ./inc/languages/*your language*/global.lang.php

2. Run this test: [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

1. I'm talking about the Text up in the right corner, where it says Welcome back, [USERNAME] on this forum it's up at the top left corner, if you want I can give you the forum URL.
Yes, that will be in global.lang.php
(2010-03-21, 12:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that will be in global.lang.php

K, I'll try editting that in a sec.... Do you know about the email problem?
Yes... I answered that bit in my first post...
(2010-03-21, 01:07 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... I answered that bit in my first post...

Sorry I forgot you said that.

#Request Close

If I have anymore problems, I'll make a new topic.